Shelby is a construction consultancy business, operating across the UK. Our core services are:
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Programme Management
- Principal Designer
- Contract Administration
The Shelby team has decades of experience in delivering projects for some of the biggest clients within the construction industry including...
The Shelby team are specialists in project delivery and cost consultancy, meaning our clients benefit from optimum finance and programme scheduling throughout each scheme. We work to ensure every project remains on budget and within the set timescales by communicating effectively with all stakeholders throughout. You’re in safe hands with Shelby.
Our aim is always to do the best for each client. Our services are tailored to each project’s bespoke needs. We listen to understand what is important to you. We will manage your scheme and all stakeholders, so you can focus instead on what is important to you. We build trust through open communication, a no blame culture and performing an excellent job. Lessons learned from every project are always evaluated for future successes and growth.
We will add value at every stage of your project. Our talented team has extensive knowledge of the construction industry and processes. Each scheme is always led by a director, meaning that you benefit from the expertise of our most senior people. Our services continually deliver savings far more than our fees.
Meet Our Team
Founder and Director
- Haven Key Account Director for Quantity Surveying services on Haven pitch development schemes nationwide.
- Stonegate Group Set up Stonegate's Project Management Office (PMO) and supporting with redefining certain aspects of the Property department.
- Marks and Spencer Interim Head of Construction, managing and overseeing preconstruction and delivery of store developments, renewal and environment programmes.
- The Co-operative Group - Key Account Director Rollout of acquisition, new build, extension and refurbishment projects, for Funeralcare and food departments. (circa £120m CAPEX)
- Obonjan Development Project Management and Quantity Surveying of a new leisure destination located on an island off Croatia. Value - £9m
- The Fleetwood Trust - Employer's Agent Employer's Agent on the redevelopment of Fleetwood Hospital into a community hub. Value - TBC
- Primark - Project Manager Project managed the refit of Primark's flagship store in Hemel Hempstead.
Founder and Director
- Airedale Hospital Project Manager on RAAC (Reinforced Autoclave Aerated Concrete) remedial works on hospital wards.
- Parklane Plowden Chambers PM and QS on a six-figure revamp of a Leeds city centre barristers' chambers. Value - Confidential
- Lidl GB Limited Project and Cost Manager on a flagship RDC extension, with an extended floorplate of more than 600,000 sq. ft. at Bridgend, Wales. Value - £40m+
- Marks and Spencer Project management of Foodhall expansion and renewal projects at several well-known locations across the UK.
- Levi Strauss UK Limited Project Management and Cost Management Support of new stores and refits. Value - £5m
- Primark Stores Limited Refit Programme and Project Delivery Manager. International coverage. Value - £1m to £5m
- Nilorn UK Limited Quantity Surveyor and Contract Administrator on the delivery of Nilorn's new UK Headquarters building. Value - £2.3m
Associate Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager
Business Development Manager